Catering Manager - Hounslow
- Job Type
- Full Time
Catering Manager - Hounslow
5 days over 7
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Catering Manager with a culinary background to join our team in Hounslow.
You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be. The Catering Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of a full catering services, food safety, health & safety along with driving our Net Zero strategy.
You will enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible.
Could you bring your spark to Eurest? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Services: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with up to 700 customers on site
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Identifying opportunities to improve our food service
- Creating a positive kitchen environment where your team feel welcomed and supported
- Delivering our tasty food concepts to our customers
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Ordering food, looking after stock control and controlling food waste
- Overseeing kitchen cleaning responsibilities to maintain hygiene standards
- Managing budgets and successfully meeting financial targets
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards, including allergen awareness
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and any team training
Our ideal Catering Manager will:
- Experience in a similar role
- experience with financial targets
- Have management experience.
- Strive for excellence in an enthusiastic and motivated manner and be flexible in relation to duties.
- IT and systems literate, provide and monitor data.
- Create a positive work environment where the whole team can thrive
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Passionate about food
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/2111/C90701/52607727/SU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!