Kitchen Porter - London
Kitchen Porter - Liverpool Street, London
etc.venues is an impressive collection of non-residential city centre venues for training, meetings, conferences, exhibition and corporate events.
Currently we are looking for Kitchen Porters to join kitchen teams in our London Liverpool Street venue.
What we can offer
- Various flexible and 7:00-16:00 Mon to Fri hours
- Lunch provided
- Training and development
- Monthly salary
- Holiday pay
General Daily Duties:
- To be responsible for the general cleaning of all kitchen areas to required standards as laid down in cleaning schedule.
- To ensure that all utensils are returned to their respective places after washing
- To ensure that kitchen areas are swept at regularly intervals
- To operate dish wash machines in a safe manner as instructed, ensuring that the water is changed regularly.
- To ensure that chemical cupboard is kept clean, locking it after use and report any damage to Head Chef immediately.
- To prepare and assist at special functions which may fall outside normal working hours.
- To help chefs with basic food preparation and service, as well as any other reasonable tasks as requested in the kitchen
- To ensure that the kitchen is well maintained and that all food hygiene and health and safety requirements are adhered to in these areas
Immediate start for team members with:
- Experience in a high volume dining restaurant.
- A good standard of spoken English
This is a zero hour contract, however due to business demands employees will be offered 40 plus hours when required.
We do pay monthly (on the last day of the month)
To view our job application privacy notice, please visit our website.