Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie (Casual) - London
etc.venues is a collection of non-residential city centre venues for training sessions, meetings, conferences and events.
Our teams go beyond the "curly sandwich" approach to venue "catering". Here at etc.venues we like to think that we have a fresh and innovative approach to food, designed with taste buds and brain in mind. Our talent chefs strive to create a range of varied dishes everyday fresh in our own kitchens, changing the menu daily where the whole team can get involved and share ideas.
Our Kitchen teams are professional and friendly with a great atmosphere throughout and we are now seeking a new passionate Chef de Partie to join us.
What we can offer you
- One to one training with experienced chefs
- Meals on duty
- Training and development
- Monthly pay
- Holiday pay
- Excellent career progression
Chef de Partie duties
- Preparing and delivery of high quality food and beverage with the aim to provide the highest level of client service
- Working with fresh produce and taking great pride in using local and sustainable produce
- Taking a fresh and innovative approach to food; designing with not just taste buds but the brain in mind
- Assisting the senior chefs with planning and costing of menus as required
- Ensuring good stock and waste control is practised
- Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently
- Ensuring the cleanliness and organisation of designated section
- Maintaining a positive and proactive attitude at all times and seek to improve and advance
- Complying with all health / safety and food safety regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned by the head chef and management
Please note this is a zero hour contract, however due to business demands employees may be offered 40 plus hours when required.
To view our job application privacy notice, please visit our website