Enhanced Hospitality blacks banner v2

The home of Blacks is a wonderful Georgian townhouse built in 1732 by John Meard Jnr. an apprentice architect to Sir Christopher Wren, it was also once home to Charles . The Club was first formed in 1764. Nearly 200 years later in 1992, “Blacks Club” was founded and named as the antithesis to White’s Club, London’s oldest gentlemen’s club, over the next 20 years it would become a famously ‘louche’ bohemian drinking den. In 2017 Blacks Club was bought with the aim of restoring the building back to its original Georgian heritage, as well as revitalising the club’s 18th century roots as a supper club.