Cabin Crew - Dubai
- Job Type
- Full Time
Your cabin crew journey starts here
If you’re looking to make your next big career move in hospitality, come and train in service excellence with the largest international airline.
We’re hiring exceptional people to be part of our multinational cabin crew team.
Enjoy a tax-free salary and shared furnished accommodation in Dubai, as well as generous flight benefits so you can explore the world with family and friends.
If you’re ready to open an exciting new career door, apply now and join us on board.
- 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes and minimum height of 160 cm which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE's employment visa requirements
Emirates. Fly Better.