Cabin Crew Requirements
You’ve got a personality that shines, you make people feel at ease and you can adapt to any situation. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew.
You’ll need to be a team player, and you’re not afraid to step up and put your all into the work. As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to give the right support.
Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing the aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class training our crew receive at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Here are some other things we look for in our cabin crew:
- You’re at least 21 years old when you join
- You’re at least 160cm tall and you can reach at least 212cm on your tiptoes to get up to those overhead lockers
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in English (written and spoken), and fluency in other languages is a big advantage
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- Be medically and physically fit to meet regulations and the requirements of the role