General Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager - Leyton Star, London
We are looking for a General Manager to join the team at The Leyton Star. The Leyton Star is a part of Electric Star Pubs, focused on local customers and great drinks. Our food is provided by Paul ‘We Serve Humans‘ Human, who supplies a burger menu each day and a sort-after roast on a Sunday.
We are known for having a fantastic garden, function room, karaoke room, for showing all manner of live sports, all whilst also being local to Leyton Orient F.C.
You will need:
- 2 or more years of management experience within in a pub or restaurant environment.
- To be fully confident with wage percentages, P&L, licensing and all BOH paperwork.
- o have strong knowledge of GP and stock control
- To be able to deliver excellent customer service and build rapport with clientele.
- Experience of building business through local promoting, social media, and creating a day-to-day regular cliental.
- Strong ability to manage a busy bookings diary, including a mixture of private functions, Sunday lunch bookings, and busy sporting events.
- Ability to be a fair but strong manager who strives to get the best from every staff member, and to provide the best customer experience possible.
- A good understanding of the local area, and be able to build trade and drive the business forward
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary and yearly bonus of set targets.
- Contracted hours which offer a great work-life balance
- Yearly management trips abroad
- Staff discount on all food and drinks at all of the electric star sites
- Supportive marketing, reservations and operations team
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV and a little bit about yourself.