Assistant Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager - Bethnal Green, London
We at the Star of Bethnal Green are known for fun late night events, our street parties, boozy brunches hosted by ‘Smokey Tails’ and busy Sunday roasts.
Freshly refurbished we are looking for a confident, positive person to join our management team as Assistant Manager. We are looking for someone who thinks on their feet, an excellent problem solver and eager to progress within the hospitality industry.
Your job will be to assist the general manager in all areas of the day-to-day running of the venue including:
- Building the business through local promoting, social media and creating a day-to-day regular community.
- Providing excellent customer to all customers
- Leading by example and serving all products to spec.
- Controlling stock, up selling, ordering and correct input of products on till.
- Managing a busy reservations calendar
- Managing busy shifts and a team, confidently and positive
- Correctly recording the end of evening takings
- Training new staff
- Input on up and coming events
You must be experienced in pub work at a supervisor level or above. We will also provide all the necessary training and the opportunity to develop your skills and position.
We also offer staff discount on all food and drinks at all electric star sites and a competitive rate of pay.
If you are interested in the position please, email us a copy of your CV with a little bit about yourself.
LOCATION: 359 Bethnal Green Rd, London
SALARY: This role pay rate would be based on experience, full-time, will have the opportunity to be paid hourly or via salary.