Junior Finance Analyst - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Aim: The Junior Finance Analyst plays an extensive analytical role, focusing on the analysis of business data in order to provide the business's Senior Management and stakeholders with information that supports departmental as well as overall business objectives. The Junior Finance Analyst identifies, analyses, and interprets trends and patterns in complex data sets, drawing insights that will aid the business in developing a suitable course of action.
This role will be on site in our store located next to Liverpool Street Station.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports the store's senior managers and department heads with in-depth analysis related to costs, labour, margins, and performance.
- Drive continuous improvements including simplifications, process, or control remediations.
- Being flexible for other ad-hoc tasks, including team related initiatives, projects, etc
- Building out clear and clean visualisations and reports (we use POWER BI - DYNAMICS 365) in order to support stakeholders to understand the key drivers and levels of their KPIs.
- Participate in knowledge sharing and continuous development within the analytics team, in order to help drive both individual and team growth.
- Experience with analytics and reporting, ideally in hospitality.
- Experience using a visualisation tool such Power BI
- Collaborative approach and good relationship builder.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Partners with the corporate finance team and local organisations to generate accurate financial and business reports.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Operational experience within hospitality or similar.
- Experience with accounting, finance, and budgets.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and effective presentation skills.
- Understanding of business principles applied to consumer retail or restaurants.
- Resourceful and able to work independently when needed.
- Ability to work well as part of a large team.
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams.
- Fluent in English.
The Perks of being an Eatalian...
- 20% employee discount across store and restaurants
- Uncapped "Refer a Friend" scheme
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service
- Technology and gym benefit available
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Employee assistance program