Cashier - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Cashier - London
As a Cashier, you will be a part of our retail team, and provide the greatest level of customer service. Your main responsibilities will be the processing of guest transactions as they make a purchase in our store at either one of our Cashier counters, or self-service check outs. This role is full time 40 hours per week, with shifts falling between 7am and 11pm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING...
- Processing card and cash payments
- Assist customers with the use of self-checkouts
- Always provide great customer service and assist customers with their queries
WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Individuals with a customer focused positive and friendly mindset
- Evening and Weekend availability is a requirement for this role
- Smiley and welcoming with a natural empathetic approach to dealing with all customer queries and interactions
- Cash-handling skills
- Experience within a guest facing role
- Basic knowledge of the functions of cash registers
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Right to work in the UK
- Fluent in English
THE PERKS OF BEING AN 'EATALIAN'...
- Food on shift
- Uniform allowance
- 20% Employee discount across store and restaurants
- Uncapped "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service*
- Technology and gym benefit available
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Employee assistance program
EAT BETTER, LIVE BETTER!
We are fully committed to supporting people with a disability in applying for our vacancies. If you have a disability and require support throughout the recruitment process, you can contact us and let us know what adjustments you may need.