Personal Trainer - Slough
Personal Trainers - Slough
We are currently on the lookout for welcoming, customer-focused Personal Trainers to join our fantastic team. Our gyms have latest equipment, innovative layouts, and friendly teams which make easyGym an amazing working environment for personal trainers.
Our personal trainers are self-employed and receive 100% of all the income they generate. There is no monthly rental charge for working in one of our clubs and no limit to how much personal training you do. All we ask is that each personal trainer spends 15 hours per week working to better our sites. PTs provide free inductions and classes on-shift, giving PTs the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and obtain clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing a warm welcome and work to continually improve the overall member experience
- Conducting gym tours, inductions, sessions, and classes
- Drawing members into the facility through regular outreach and inreach
- Providing general help and support to the club management team
- Maintaining a clean and tidy gym in line with easyGym’s brand standards
- Ensuring all Club Rules and Health and Safety requirements are observed by members and guests to ensure their safety and well-being when using the Club.
- Being punctual, reliable, friendly, and presentable
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Recognised personal training qualification (REPs Level 3 or equivalent)
- First Aid (minimum FAAW)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong business acumen/commercial awareness and customer focus
Note: We also offer a rental option at each of our clubs. Fees vary by site.