Deputy Store Managers - North West
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are keen to speak to candidates interested in joining Debenhams as a Deputy Store Manager, and we envisage that we will have opportunities available in the North West of England.
It is an exciting time to join Debenhams. Our business is growing, and it’s our teams of passionate retail managers who are leading the way. They are the driving force behind the confidence-boosting, sociable and fun shopping experience that we’re aiming to offer our customers.
This role provides an invaluable insight in to what it takes to become a successful Debenhams leader. You will be working alongside some of our most established Store Managers, and with our company talent programme to compliment this, you will have the perfect toolkit to develop your career.
We are looking for inspirational leaders and agile thinkers who will not only shape their own path to success, but will drive their teams to do the same. Sound commercial awareness and retail knowhow are essential, and a Debenhams Deputy Store Manager will be looked upon to support in delivering operational excellence, reflecting our brand standards at every turn.
Looking to the future of retail is important; we are evolving our brand to ensure our shoppers view Debenhams as a destination of choice. Our heritage is valued, not only by us but by our customers. They are at the centre of our business and their feedback is valued, so we need leaders who reflect and embrace this.
All in all, we are looking for the successful candidate to:
· Ensure the customer is at the forefront of all decision making
· Inspire, coach and drive a team
· Make sound commercial decisions that will drive the highest results
· Analyse patterns in performance
· Demonstrate a global mind-set, including awareness of the wider retail market, digital platforms and consumer trends
· Confidently support in managing a multi-million pound turnover department store
· Recognise and embrace opportunities for change
· Work with energy, pace and enthusiasm
· Show passion for what they do and aspiration for their own development
· Work collaboratively with their Store Manager, Area Manager and Support Centre teams to build productive relationships
So if you live and breathe retail, and feel you have the inspirational leadership skills to join the Debenhams team then we want to hear from you. You will not only be applying for a job, but a career. Our teams of passionate, driven Store Managers are testament to this.
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?