Restaurant Manager (Speculative) - Essex
- Job Type
- Full Time
We envisage that we will have Restaurant Manager opportunities available in Essex, and we are keen to speak to leaders from the hospitality industry who would like to explore these further!
There has never been a more exciting time to join the Debenhams Hospitality team. Our Food business is evolving, and it’s our teams of passionate managers who are leading the way. Our aim remains a simple one; to offer a restaurant destination with share-worthy moments, delicious food, and a welcoming and friendly environment.
The Restaurant Manager leads from the front, driving service and food standards to create a customer experience to be proud of. The role requires a strong combination of exceptional leadership, a passion for hospitality and excellent commercial focus to maximise sales and profit. You will take overall ownership for the running of a restaurant unit, with support from your Store Manager and our Regional Food teams.
A Debenhams Restaurant Manager must:
· Put the needs of our customers at the centre of every decision
· Show passion for hospitality
· Work with energy, pace and enthusiasm
· Lead and inspire their restaurant team
· Work cohesively with their management colleagues to create an exciting store experience where customers can spend time with family and friends
· Promote an environment of on-going personal development and growth
· Recognise opportunities for change and embrace the vision of our food business for the future
· Make sound commercial decisions which will drive the highest results
· Maintain high standards of food quality, hygiene and health & safety
We are looking for inspirational leaders who are ready to take the next step in their hospitality career. In return we offer a rewarding environment for you to grow, and exposure to the fast paced world of retail. All combined with working hours that can be more sociable than many hospitality opportunities.
So if hospitality is in your core and you feel you have the attributes required, then we want to hear from you. A management career with Debenhams will be focussed around you, and we will give you the opportunity to push your boundaries and develop skills, whilst you also develop your team. Our culture allows you the freedom to make your mark, express your ideas and drive your Restaurant. All with our customers in mind.
Tempted? Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?