Marketing & Customer Engagement Assistant - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Marketing & Customer Engagement Assistant - Head Office Notting Hill Gate
We are London’s leading healthy food & juice chain with 34 stores across London and the South East. Our business is expanding, and we are looking for a bright, friendly Marketing & Customer Engagement Assistant who wants to help spread our passion for healthy food and join our mission to help improve the wellbeing of every individual out there!
We are looking for someone who genuinely cares about creating long term customer relationships and understands the importance the role plays in making our entire business a success.
We are a small, hands on marketing team, full of exciting plans and ideas and the ability to make them happen! As well as making our customers happy, you’ll be involved in the day to day management of our marketing initiatives, with the opportunity to get involved in lots of different things, come up with new ideas and see them come to life in Crussh stores.
To excel in this role, you will have positive outlook and a passion for making our customers’ lives that little bit better every day.
Salary: up to £21,000, depending on experience
Benefits include: Free healthy lunch, juice & smoothies every day, free tea & coffee, flexible working location (we have a small office in Notting Hill but have freedom to work anywhere there’s a wifi connection when you need to!), access to Employee Wellbeing Platform, LifeWorks, staff parties & the odd group fitness class!
The role will involve:
- Support Marketing team on a range of marketing projects from new store openings to organizing press packs & blogger events
- Management of store print items including replacement marketing & back of house
- Pack, label & manage distribution of marketing campaign materials for stores
- Management of shelf product labelling system & distribution to stores
- Management of all customer feedback via our Feedback email, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram platforms, providing quick, friendly responses to customer queries & complaints
- Management of end to end customer service process, including liaison with Area Managers & Store Managers, and regular reporting on key trends
- Provide recommendations on improving customer services processes
- Support on new business meetings & pitches
- Support on competitor research & pricing reviews
- Adhoc office admin as required
- Strong English & great communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good organisational skills & the ability to multitask
- A professional & friendly attitude
- Understanding of great customer service, marketing environment & social media platforms
- Comfortable providing telephone customer service
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- A creative problem solver, happy suggesting new ideas & ways of working
- Proficient ability in Word, PowerPoint & Excel as well as social media platforms
- ‘Can do’ attitude and positive approach
- 1+ year relevant experience
- Educated to degree level
- A passion for food, healthy eating & a healthy lifestyle
- A basic understanding of healthy eating & nutrition an advantage