Bartender - Angel Court
Bartender - Mayfair, London
COYA is a luxury lifestyle group with two venues in London; Mayfair and Angel Court and global venues across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monaco, and Paris.
Born from the spirit of adventure, COYA celebrates Latin American culture through delicious Peruvian food, innovative cocktails, music, art and happenings. The group has won countless awards, including ‘Restaurant of the Year’ at the London Lifestyle Awards 2017 and is best known for its lively atmosphere.
We are looking to welcome an experienced and guest focused Bartender to join the team in the Coya Angel Court. With the Members and guests at the heart of everything we do, you must have a passion for being part of a team supporting the bar service to deliver the ultimate guest experience. You will a have strong mixology background and have a creative flair for experimenting with spirits and ingredients.
Our teams are like family and once you are part of the family, we will want the best for you and will provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop. We thrive on our team members being the best they can and working to their full potential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 years of previous experience in a similar role in luxury lifestyle venue.
- Impeccable service standards with an eye for detail
- Have creative flair and driven by experimenting with ingredients and spirits.
- Immaculately presented, attentive and naturally guest focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels and with guests.
- A passion for hospitality and customer service.
- Must have high level of both spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
- An excellent team player.
We treat our employees as family so we offer excellent benefits. We provide:
- An extremely competitive salary.
- Excellent discounts at some of London’s most prestigious high-end restaurants.
- A fun workplace and great work-life balance.
- Family meals twice a day, every day of the week.
- External support help line for all staff.
- Opportunities to transfer overseas with COYA.
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop as we really do believe in promoting talent from within the business.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our incredible team, please reply with your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the job.