Kitchen Assistant - Bibury
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Swan Hotel, Bibury
Up To £8.91 per hour + great benefits & tips
Located in the picturesque Cotswold village of Bibury, The Swan Hotel is part of the long established Cotswold Inns & Hotels group.
This busy 22 bedroom hotel, including a Bar, Courtyard & Brasserie is very popular with the locals and visitors to Bibury & the surrounding Cotswold area.
It is a busy, fast paced environment which in addition to the Bar & Brasserie menu also caters for up to approximately 45 weddings a year plus private events of up to 100 people.
Being part of a collection of 7 hotels in The Cotswolds, The Swan Hotel embraces all things local and seasonal and like this to be reflected in the Bar offering.
What we offer:
· A share of tips
· Staff food on shift
· Discounts across The Cotswold Inns & Hotels and as part of the Fuller's family you get 25% discount off food and drink in any of their Pubs & Hotels.
· Discounted Hotel stays
· Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
· The option to receive up to 30% of your pay as you earn it with Wagestream, meaning you don't have to wait until pay day
Providing support to the chefs the role involves a mixture of kitchen portering & cleaning but also food preparation. This role is a good first step for someone looking to get into a commercial kitchen and developing a career.
Other desirable attributes for the Kitchen Assistant role include:
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- A desire to learn, progress and develop
There is a great opportunity for progression within The Swan Hotel & across the group of Cotswold Inns & Hotels.
At Cotswold Inns and Hotels, the personal development of all our employees is a key priority, we ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.