Chef de Partie - Tetbury
- Job Type
- Live in
The Close Hotel
Chef de Partie / CDP
Up to £11 per hour + great benefits
Live-In Accommodation is available if required.
Located in the popular ancient market town of Tetbury, The Close Hotel is part of the long established Cotswold Inns & Hotels group.
This busy 19 bedroom hotel, including a Bar & brasserie style Restaurant is popular with the locals and visitors to Tetbury and the surrounding Cotswolds area.
What we offer you:
- A share of tips
- Staff food on shift
- Discounts across The Cotswold Inns & Hotels and as part of the Fuller's family you get 25% discount off food and drink in any of their Pubs & Hotels.
- Discounted Hotel stays
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- The option to receive up to 30% of your pay as you earn it with Wagestream, meaning you don't have to wait until pay day
The ideal Chef de Partie candidate will have previous experience of cooking with fresh, seasonal ingredients and will confidently be able to demonstrate good knife and cooking skills.
Other desirable attributes include:
- A real passion for food
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- A desire to learn, progress and develop
As Chef de Partie you will very much be working as part of the team, assisting with daily prep and ensuring that your section is always clean, organised and ready for service.
Full training will be given on all sections and the opportunity offered to move around within the kitchen.
There is great opportunity for career progression within hotel & across the group of Cotswold Inns & Hotels.
At Cotswold Inns and Hotels, the personal development of all our employees is a key priority, we ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
With over 300 members of staff, Cotswold Inns and Hotels can offer a number of different career and employment opportunities.