Housekeeping Assistant - Tetbury
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Close Hotel
£8.91 per hour + great benefits
Located in the popular ancient market town of Tetbury, The Close Hotel is part of the long established Cotswold Inns & Hotels group.
This busy 19 bedroom hotel, including a Bar & brasserie style Restaurant is popular with the locals and visitors to Tetbury and the surrounding Cotswolds area.
What we can offer:
- A share of tips
- Staff food on shift
- Discounts across The Cotswold Inns & Hotels and as part of the Fuller's family you get 25% discount off food and drink in any of their Pubs & Hotels.
- Discounted Hotel stays
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- The option to receive up to 30% of your pay as you earn it with Wagestream, meaning you don't have to wait until pay day
- On-going training and development
- Accommodation (available if required)
- A friendly, helpful manner and a smile
- Excellent communication with your colleagues and guests
- A willingness to learn as training is obligatory group wide
- The ability to create a culture within our Inn of perfection and warmth
- Previous experience preferred
- Hardworking and eager to learn on the job
- Keeping high standards of service
- Being able to work well on own and as part of a team
- Working in a fast paced, busy environment
- Weekday and weekend work will be required
There is great opportunity for career progression at hotel and within the Cotswold Inns & Hotels group.
The personal development of all our employees is a key priority, we ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
With over 300 members of staff, Cotswold Inns and Hotels can offer a number of different career and employment opportunities.