Kitchen Porter - Bournemouth
- Job Type
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant to join an outstanding kitchen team and begin your journey in training to become a chef.
Cosy Clubs are open all day, every day and serve great quality fresh food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment. Our Kitchens are the engine room of our Cosy's and you are the key to keeping the engine going in this fast paced business.
What we are looking for in our Kitchen Porters?.
- We would like to hear from you if you have had experience before as a Kitchen Assistant or KP - although experience is not necessary.
- You will be supporting our team of chefs by assisting with food preparation, operating the dishwasher, and keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe.
- This could be an ideal position for someone looking to start in a commercial kitchen. Full training will be provided and there is plenty of opportunity for promotion to chef.
- Competitive pay.
- Company incentives.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie
Apply today to Join the Team!