Why work for Consensio?
Consensio is a small owner run company proud to have a high number of staff return to us year after year; they love working with like-minded colleagues in fabulous properties looking after interesting and discerning guests.
We manage some of the best chalets in Val d’Isère, Méribel, Courchevel, Les Gets and Morzine. If you consider working abroad for the first time or as part of your ongoing career in hospitality, why choose working with us?
- We care about everyone working with us, we give you support from the moment you accept the position through to after you return to the UK.
- We provide the Best Luxury Chalets and Luxury Self-catering Apartments in France which make proud to work in and you are never short of the resources you need to provide a fantastic holiday experience for your guests.
- During our exceptional training course we dedicate a great deal of time and resources ensuring you understand the Consensio philosophy and service levels, and you feel comfortable delivering this to your guests. Training is also a great opportunity to get to know your colleagues and your chalet.
- We know that going the extra mile to wow our guests can be demanding which is why we offer a generous salary that it is at the top of the industry range.
- We know it isn’t just about your salary so we have created a great benefits package. In addition to a good weekly wage, we offer a performance related bonus, holiday pay, lift pass, ski hire, uniform, meals, medical insurance and flights to and from resort.
- Our staff accommodation is much better than usually provided to seasonal staff; we know how important it is to live somewhere comfortable and well located in-resort.
- Strengthen your CV working for a respected company such as Consensio will give you valuable experience which is looked upon favourably by future employers. We further give you future opportunities through our in-company advancement scheme or via one of our partner yacht or villa companies.
- In short, we recruit people who are passionate about doing a good job and who truly care about their guests, chalet, owners and colleagues. Which is why we provide you with all the training and ongoing support that you require but give you the freedom to run your chalet in a way that works for you and your team. We know that this trust encourages you to impress your guests week after week.
So whether you wish to use your hospitality know-how for a fantastic one-off experience or you are looking for a career within a company that cares about your development, we think you will find what you are looking for with Consensio.
Working at Consensio
At Consensio, we ask all of our employees to share our values and we expect them to be caring, respectful, courteous and demonstrate common sense in all situations.
If you have the right skills, experience and attitude, we would love for you to work for us and enjoy the Consensio experience; you won’t be disappointed.