- Job Type
- Full Time
RHS Garden Wisley is a sprawling 260-acre garden with stunning views welcoming up to 10,000 visitors a day. Running the logistics for the food and beverage outlets (managed by our contract caterers ‘Company of Cooks,’) is a huge operation and we are now looking to expand our team of drivers.
The smooth running of this department is vital in ensuring a great standard is maintained within all other departments.
You will be:
• Delivering and returning stock around the entire site
• Helping with stock audits
• Ensuring all deliveries are handled appropriately
• Taking responsibility for the recycling and composting
• Ensuring stock levels are maintained at an appropriate level in all outlets
This is a fast – paced role, and the right candidate will need to hold a full clean driving license.What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident