Marketing Manager: Old Royal Naval College and RSA House
- Job Type
- Full Time
Here at Company of Cooks we operate all restaurants, bars, events and staff catering at the Royal Opera House, the restaurant and café at the National Portrait Gallery, and are being invited to return to the Royal Academy of Arts in Burlington Gardens after their 250th anniversary redevelopment. We are excited to be recruiting for a Marketing Manager based at Old Royal Naval College and RSA House (between two sites) with some flexibility for hybrid working.
This role will be pivotal in driving the marketing and sales plans for the catering business at both Old Royal Naval College and RSA House and will require proven leadership skills and strong organisational ability. Working closely with the on-site Company of Cooks sales and operational teams and both sites’ marketing and leadership teams, we are looking for a person with a strong collaborative mindset.As our Marketing manager, you will be in charge of implementing promotional activities for the venue hire spaces, on-site Undercroft café at Old Royal Naval College and Coffee House at RSA House, as well as monthly themed events and seasonal food and drinks festival pop-ups. Key Responsibilites & Accountabilities: • You will manage the relationship with the ORNC marketing team with CH&CO head office marketing team as support.
• Implementing the annual marketing calendar of special events and retail café promotional activities
• Designing marketing collateral such as posters, flyers, hospitality brochures, newsletters and mail shots
• To plan and implement effective, targeted integrated marketing campaigns for your retail and events programmes that drive our customer numbers and enrich their relationship with us.
• Champion both venue brands and Company of Cooks brand where relevant. Ensure brand identities are reflected and represented appropriately in all activity and highlight areas that need improvement
• Continually seek and find new methods and channels to promote the café and special events, become a big part of the team making the venues a main attraction to visit in London.
• Ownership of organising promotional assets and calendar of posts to supply for the client’s social media, CRM and website channels.
• Assist in the organisation and promotion of our attendance at exhibitions, FAM visits, trade shows and external events
• Brief into and liaise with relevant design and print suppliers
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident