Senior Kitchen Porter - Oxford
- Job Type
- Full Time
We're currently recruiting a dedicated Senior Kitchen Porter to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Universities on a full time basis, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
As a Senior Kitchen Porter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Could you bring your spark to Universities? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the kitchen is kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Assisting, when required, with the loading or unloading of deliveries & supply vehicles
- Following food hygiene, and Health & Safety guidelines in line with training which is provided
Our ideal Senior Kitchen Porter will:
- 'Can do' positive attitude
- Good people & teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn
- A basic level of English.
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Chartwells is the leading provider of catering and support services to the education sector. For over a quarter of a century Chartwells has been focusing on helping those in education to build strong bodies, sharp minds and lead long healthy lives. Every week, Chartwells serves millions of nutritious and delicious meals to pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, academies, independent schools, colleges and universities across the UK.
Job Reference: com/3110/94372001/52556417/WJ
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!