Why Work for Us
Days Out & Education From The Best British Producers
At Charlotte’s we selectively handpick our producers and maintain great relationships with them. We arrange trips to visit them and learn their craft. We’ve recently visited the Coates & Seeley vineyard, Sipsmith distillery & attended the Gentleman Barista’s coffee training.
Develop Your Personal Brand
We are here to help you grow your personal profile and get you recognised! Our dedicated in-house Brand and PR manager is on hand to organise professional photography, improve your personal branding online and generate fantastic PR coverage as part of being a team member of Charlotte’s Group.
Become the Cream of the Crop
Our talented team of floor, bar and kitchen staff are always keen to share their expertise and knowledge. Our award-winning Head Chefs and Bartenders run a monthly food and drinks tasting of new menu items explaining everything from the sourcing of ingredients to the detailed preparation and final tasting notes. You’ll soon become experts across all areas!
With endless competitions and awards out there to be won our Brand and PR will support you and the team in writing and submitting outstanding applications to get you recognised for what you do best. Our award-winning team and sites are the hard proof of that …
- 2 AA Rosettes awarded 2013 and 2014
- The Good Food Guide Readers’ London Restaurant of the Year 2013
- Imbibe Wine List of the Year Finalist 2013
- Ben Achurch our sous chef is the London winner of PGI Heroes.
- Michelin Bib Gourmand awarded 2011 and 2012
- Best UK Drinks Offering Runner up – Harpers Wine & Spirit 2013
- Best UK Front of House Runner up – Harpers Wine & Spirit 2013
- Alcohol Category Runner up – Young British Foodies 2013
- Best UK Bar Finalist - Food and Travel Awards 2014
- The Good Food Guide Readers’ London Restaurant of the Year 2015
- Fredi Viaud our head bartender is BarChick’s Most Wanted and nominated for the Young British Foodie Award.
- Alex Brown our sous chef recently took part in MasterChef Professionals.
An Unforgettable Experience On Your Anniversary
To celebrate your first full year at Charlotte’s you will receive a gift voucher from us to experience the stunning 5 course tasting menu matched with the perfect wine pairings for two at Charlotte’s Place. Guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience so choose your lucky companion wisely!