Bartender - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bartender - Charlotte’s W5
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for a full time experienced bartender to join the team at Charlotte's W5, Ealing Broadway.
Charlotte's W5 - a 200 capacity modern local hub in Ealing Broadway open 8am to midnight 7 days a week serving a brunch menu & small plates concept, opened in February 2016, Michelin Bib Gourmand winner & shortlisted for R200 & Restaurant & Bar Design Awards.
- This is a full time permanent position.
- You will normally be required to work 8 shifts per week (3 double shifts, 2 single shifts), with 2 days off, as per the rota which is created weekly.
- Expect a typical start time of 7am and the latest finish time up to/approximately 1am.
As a Charlotte's Bartender you must have:
- A genuine passion for food, a flair and enthusiasm for making drinks with fresh quality ingredients.
- Show dedication and drive at work and be willing to work flexible hours.
- Ideally worked in high quality bars and have a genuine passion for customer service.
- Excellent knowledge of British seasonal ingredients and distinguished spirit and wine knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- The chance to work in an Award Winning bar and develop your knowledge and skills and have creative input on the monthly changing cocktail list.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience)
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.