Sous Chef - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sous Chef - Charlotte's Bistro, Chiswick, West London
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting experienced Sous Chef to join Charlotte's Bistro in Turnham Green, Chiswick.
Charlotte's Bistro is an all day buzzing local hub, voted Chiswick's Best Loved Local by Time Out Love London Awards 2015. It boasts a 25 capacity bar and 58 seat dining room in Chiswick serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week and brunch on weekends, is a former Michelin Bib Gourmand winner and is currently working towards 2 Rosettes.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- You will be required to work an average of 8 shifts per week (3 double shifts & 2 single shifts), with 2 days off, as per the rota which is created weekly.
- Expect the typical earliest start time to be 8am and the latest finish time approximately/up to midnight.
Our ideal candidate:
- Absolutely dedicated and willing to push on through the rough and the smooth and have a desire to win awards.
- Bright, full of life and a big personality.
- A strong character who is able to maintain effective communication with a diverse team.
- Obsessive with detail, consistency and perfection.
- Understands the importance of team development and the development of individuals.
- Confident, unflappable and focused.
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
What we offer:
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.