Head Waiter - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Waiter - Charlotte’s W5
Charlotte's W5 is a celebration of craft and provenance where we make your day, every day. Awarded Bib Gourmand 2017, The Good Food Guide 2017 and Shortlisted Restaurant and Bar Design Awards 2016.
Our food menu takes our guests through the day from breakfast to dinner. Breakfast and brunch dishes are served daily from 8am and from 12pm we are known for our selection of snacks and small plates that allows you to try a variety of perfectly crafted dishes to share amongst friends. The Conservatory Bar is the perfect spot to meet with friends over coffee or enjoy after-work drinks whilst our Stable Block provides stylish, high top tables that lend themselves perfectly to evening drinks and nibbles.
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting full-time and part-time experienced waiters in Charlotte's W5, Dicken's Yard in Ealing Broadway.
Charlotte's W5 - a 200 capacity modern local hub in Ealing Broadway open 8am to midnight 7 days a week serving a brunch menu & small plates concept, opened in February 2016, Michelin Bib Gourmand winner & shortlisted for R200 & Restaurant & Bar Design Awards.
- This is a full-time permanent position which offers £28,000 per annum. You will be required to work 7/8 shifts per week, with 2 days off, as per the rota which is created weekly.
- Expect the typical earliest start time to be 8am and the latest finish time approximately/up to 1am.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must have a genuine passion for customer service, a flair and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry and be a team player
- Show dedication and drive at work and be willing to work flexible hours
- Ideally worked in high quality establishments and have experience in waiting tables and running your own section
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
What we offer:
- The chance to work with some great people, like minded hospitality lovers
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Head Waiter - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly