Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - Charlotte's Bistro, Chiswick, West London
Opened in Chiswick seven years ago and awarded London Restaurant of the Year 2015. At Charlotte’s Bistro we focus on creating great flavours and showcasing carefully selected produce, without over complication. We celebrate the craft of our Head Bartender and Head Chef and are established as a local hub for discovering great food and drink at any time of the day. Guests enjoy the best of all that is unique, creative and British served by an engaged well-trained team of personalities with a natural propensity for genuine, warm hospitality.
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for experienced Chef de Parties at Charlotte's Bistro in Chiswick, Turnham Green.
Charlotte's Bistro - a 25 capacity bar & 58 seat dining room in Chiswick serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week and brunch on weekends, former Michelin Bib Gourmand winner, currently working towards 2 Rosettes.
Normally 8 shifts per week (3 double shifts & 2 single shifts), £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Evenings & weekends, 25 - 30 hours per wek, £9 per hour
Expect the earliest start time to be 8am and the latest finish time approximately/up to midnight.
The ideal candidate:
- Dedication and a willingness to push on through the rough and the smooth.
- A genuine passion for food, a flair and enthusiasm for cooking with fresh quality ingredients.
- Someone who enjoys having a laugh at work whilst driving to maintain the highest standards everyday.
- Solid knowledge of British seasonal ingredients.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
What we offer:
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.