Head Waiter - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Waiter - Charlotte’s Bistro
Opened in Chiswick seven years ago and awarded London Restaurant of the Year 2015. At Charlotte’s Bistro we focus on creating great flavours and showcasing carefully selected produce, without over complication. We celebrate the craft of our Head Bartender and Head Chef and are established as a local hub for discovering great food and drink at any time of the day. Guests enjoy the best of all that is unique, creative and British served by an engaged well-trained team of personalities with a natural propensity for genuine, warm hospitality.
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for a full-time Head Waiter at Charlotte's Bistro in Turnham Green.
Charlotte's Bistro - a 25 capacity bar & 58 seat dining room in Chiswick serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week and brunch on weekends, former Michelin Bib Gourmand winner, currently working towards 2 Rosettes.
- This is a full-time permanent position which offers £24,000 - £26,000 per annum. You will be required to work 7/8 shifts per week, with 2 days off, as per the rota which is created weekly.
- Expect the typical earliest start time to be 8am and the latest finish time approximately/up to midnight.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must have a genuine passion for customer service, a flair and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry and be a team player
- Show dedication and drive at work and be willing to work flexible hours
- Ideally worked in high quality establishments and have experience in waiting tables and running your own section
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
What we offer:
- The chance to work with some great people, like minded hospitality lovers
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.