Chef de Parties - London
Chef de Parties - Charlotte’s W5
Charlotte's W5 is a celebration of craft and provenance where we make your day, every day. Awarded Bib Gourmand 2017, The Good Food Guide 2017 and Shortlisted Restaurant and Bar Design Awards 2016.
Our food menu takes our guests through the day from breakfast to dinner. Breakfast and brunch dishes are served daily from 8am and from 12pm we are known for our selection of snacks and small plates that allows you to try a variety of perfectly crafted dishes to share amongst friends. The Conservatory Bar is the perfect spot to meet with friends over coffee or enjoy after-work drinks whilst our Stable Block provides stylish, high top tables that lend themselves perfectly to evening drinks and nibbles.
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for Chef de Parties at Charlotte's W5, Dicken's Yard in Ealing Broadway.
Charlotte's W5 - a 200 capacity modern local hub in Ealing Broadway open 8am to midnight 7 days a week serving a brunch menu & small plates concept, opened in February 2016, Michelin Bib Gourmand winner & shortlisted for R200 & Restaurant & Bar Design Awards.
Charlotte’s W5 works with the finest British ingredients from the best suppliers and while it is unique in concept; seasonality and sustainability is a theme which runs throughout the Group.
Normally 8 shifts per week (3 double shifts & 2 single shifts), £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Evenings & weekends, 25 - 30 hours, £9 per hour
Expect the earliest start time to be 7 am and the latest finish time approximately/up to midnight.
The ideal candidate:
- Dedication and a willingness to push on through the rough and the smooth.
- A genuine passion for food, a flair and enthusiasm for cooking with fresh quality ingredients.
- Someone who enjoys having a laugh at work whilst driving to maintain the highest standards everyday.
- Solid knowledge of British seasonal ingredients.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
What we offer:
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- The chance to work alongside a very talented team of chefs of prestigious backgrounds, including Michelin, Hat & Rosette experience.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.