Breakfast Chef - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Breakfast Chef - Charlotte’s W5
Charlotte's W5 is a celebration of craft and provenance where we make your day, every day. Awarded Bib Gourmand 2017, The Good Food Guide 2017 and Shortlisted Restaurant and Bar Design Awards 2016.
Our food menu takes our guests through the day from breakfast to dinner. Breakfast and brunch dishes are served daily from 8am and from 12pm we are known for our selection of snacks and small plates that allows you to try a variety of perfectly crafted dishes to share amongst friends. The Conservatory Bar is the perfect spot to meet with friends over coffee or enjoy after-work drinks whilst our Stable Block provides stylish, high top tables that lend themselves perfectly to evening drinks and nibbles.
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for a full-time Breakfast Chef at Charlotte's W5, Dicken's Yard in Ealing Broadway.
Charlotte's W5 - a 200 capacity modern local hub in Ealing Broadway open 8am to midnight 7 days a week serving a brunch menu & small plates concept, opened in February 2016, Michelin Bib Gourmand winner & shortlisted for R200 & Restaurant & Bar Design Awards.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- You will be required to work 5 shifts per week, with two days off, as per the rota which is created weekly. A typical shift would be start around 6.30 am and you will be required to work every Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Our brunch menu runs from 8 am to 2.30 pm daily and you must be confident at executing a wide variety of breakfast and lunch plates to a high standard.
- During quieter periods you will be required to assist with other larder prep jobs so experience working in other sections of the kitchen is a necessity.
- You will be working in a fantastic open kitchen so a good command of the English language is essential and you must always be impeccably turned out.
- Minimum of two years experience working at CDP level.
- Flexible in assisting the team with other prep jobs when required.
- Experience of working in a high volume kitchen with quick turnover cooking breakfast for over 100 guests during peak hours.
- Stock / Ordering.
What we offer:
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Breakfast Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly