Food & Beverage Assistant
- Job Type
- Full Time
Located in Liphook, a leafy Hampshire village in the South Downs, Forest Mere is framed by 160 acres of enchanting woodland and sweeping greens. Positioned next to a tranquil lake, our nature-filled grounds are a picture-perfect calming oasis that will lift your spirits and soothe your senses.
Forest Mere is a fantastic place to work, with a real team spirit. We have a can-do attitude and always go the extra mile to ensure each guest has a unique and personalized experience.
Our team is passionate above delivering a guest experience that ensures people leave forest mere feeling better than when they arrived.
Boasting 88 bedrooms and 4 shepherd huts, 43 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, thalassotherapy pools as well as a snow room and other luxurious spa areas.
We are 10 minutes away from Liphook train station by car or taxi, and we can provide accommodation with limited availability on site but several properties in the local village.
Our Food and Beverage Assistants have a complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients and what is available for that day.
In this role you will provide consistent levels of excellent service, you will be courteous, professional, and have a passion for what we do. You will help to drive sales within the F&B department while being an ambassador for Champneys.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- Ensuring the F&B area is well presented, inviting and to the to the standard our guests expect
- Have a full and sound knowledge of dietary needs
- Ensuring all literature available for our guests and have sound knowledge on calorific values and basic nutrition in order to advise guests on their menu choices
- Having a complete knowledge of all food & beverage menus enabling you to help with any guest queries
- Taking reservations, orders, delivering ordered Food & Beverages
- Maintaining a clean working and dining area and maintain cellar areas in a clean, safe and hygienic condition to ensure quality of wet products.
- Prepare restaurant & bar areas for service in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Serve guests with drinks and meals in accordance with Company and hotel standards and procedures and taking every opportunity to upsell.
- Rotate bar stocks and maintain sales displays according to Company and hotel guidelines.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform