Spa Trainer - Liphook, Hampshire
- Job Type
- Full Time
Spa Trainer - Liphook, Hampshire
Located in Liphook, a leafy Hampshire village in the South Downs, Forest Mere is framed by 160 acres of enchanting woodland and sweeping greens. Positioned next to a tranquil lake, our nature-filled grounds are a picture-perfect calming oasis that will lift your spirits and soothe your senses.
Forest Mere is a fantastic place to work, with a real team spirit. We have a can-do attitude and always go the extra mile to ensure each guest has a unique and personalized experience.
Our team is passionate above delivering a guest experience that ensures people leave forest mere feeling better than when they arrived.
Boasting 88 bedrooms and 4 shepherd huts, 43 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, thalassotherapy pools as well as a snow room and other luxurious spa areas.
We are 10 minutes away from Liphook train station by car or taxi, and we can provide accommodation with limited availability on site but several properties in the local village.
Our passion is health and wellbeing and we know our therapists and spa are at the heart of that vision, with that in mind we proudly have exceptional training journeys for all our therapists. Our in-house trainers are there to ensure our therapists reach their full potential and progress with us, you will support the senior Spa team with this and be an ambassador for this development.
We offer state of the art facilities within all of our resorts and hotels, boasting modern and stylish Spa’s.
As a Spa Trainer you will be responsible for;
• Ensuring all necessary spa training is completed/recorded in line with company standard.
• Ensuring all generic treatments are performed as set standard and procedure.
• Identifying, develop and train new treatments as directed.
• Developing and training in new treatments to establish Champneys as a brand leader.
• Identify training needs within the Spa Department.
• Complete all training reports and ensure the spa training director receives these on time.
• To attend meetings and other occasions as requested by Spa Training manager and Spa manager.
• You will ensure high standards of presentation and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
We require you to be qualified in the following:
• Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Beauty
• Spa Supervisor experience desired but not essential
• Good overall standard of education
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform