Chef de Partie
- Job Type
- Full Time
Eastwell Manor is a luxury Spa Hotel set in the picture-perfect countryside in Kent, the heart of the Garden of England. We boast 75 bedrooms including Shepherds Huts, our luxurious spa incorporates 21 treatment rooms, a 3000 square foot gym and both indoor and outdoor swimming pools. We are well regarded for our stunning traditional afternoon tea. In addition to this our venue offers our guests the ability to have their own fairy tale wedding. We also have an award-winning restaurant, (why award-winning-how many covers etc). As well as our award-winning restaurant, we also offer outstanding special events, making sure our guests celebrate in style. These guest experiences make for great employee experiences.
We’re found in the middle of 65 acres of pristine countryside, a 10 minute taxi from Ashford international train station and minutes from the Ashford / Kennington bus routes. Onsite accommodation is available for short or long term use if relocation is required.
As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, our delicious food offering also reflects this. Our kitchen brigades are creative, imaginative and have a desire to provide outstanding, wholesome dishes to our guests.
Your main responsibility will be to assist the senior kitchen team in the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen ensuring all food is prepared to the highest standards.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Prepare food to our high standards and ensure perfect presentation
- Be responsible for your section and offer guidance and support to our commis chefs
- Maintain an immaculate working environment
- Be fully aware of all dietary requirements and ingredients of our meals
- Be fully aware of the nutritional value of all menu items
- Maintain clear communication between the Kitchen and other Departments.
- To ensure that all costs are kept within the agreed budget where possible and notify the Head Chef when problems are identified.
- Support the Front of House team with their food knowledge
- Answer all food related guest queries
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform