- Job Type
- Full Time
The Spa at Carden are looking for eager individuals to cover our day or night shifts (your preference), both shift patterns are available and so can fit around your personal life. If you are enthusiastic, are meticulous with attention to detail and have the ability to work on your own initiative then we would love you to join our award winning Spa team.
Your day with Team Carden:
- Clean of all areas of the spa
- Follow the deep cleaning schedule to ensure thorough cleanse of the spa area
- Ensure the spa is of a five star standard each and every evening
- Team work
Day shifts: 7am – 3.30pm or 8am-4.30pm or 9-5.30pm or 10am-6.30pm
Night shifts: 4pm to half past midnight or 6pm to 2am.
Day time Rates £9.18-£9.50 / Night shifts £9.79
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will be a key part in the success of the Spa at Carden, ensuring all areas of the spa are cleaned thoroughly throughout the evening, ready for the first guest’s the next day. You will be ensuring the guests have the best first impression to their luxury spa stay. Attention to detail is key to this role, as well as being able to work on your own initiative. You will be part of a remarkable team, working in an award winning luxury Spa. If you have previous cleaning experience that would be preferred, however we know there are many transferable skills people have to offer and would support with your development into the role.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.