Guest Relations Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are searching for a warm and welcoming individual to join our team as Guest Relations Manager. If you have previous hotel experience in a senior supervisory or management role who will be confident liaising with our guests, then we would love to meet you.
Your day with Team Carden:
- To oversee an enthusiastic and hard-working team delivering a quality service to a very high standard
- Supporting departments with the operational needs of the business of all Front of House aspects including the Reception, F&B Outlets, Housekeeping and Spa and Leisure.
- Ensuring all guests requirements are met
- Support with organise staffing levels as required
- Team Work
Enjoy a full time role working 40 hours per week.
Salary of £24,000 - £25,300 per annum
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will be required to have very strong leadership and training skill as well as having the ability to work to high standards. You will have an excellent eye for detail, with experience of working in a high volume quality hotel. Our successful manager must be hands on and lead by example demonstrating the ability to motivate and lead a team. You will have excellent knowledge of the hospitality industry and preferably previous experience with in a food and beverage department to either supervisory or management level. This is a great opportunity to work in a luxury resort hotel with a fantastic team and for those looking to progress their careers in a management operational role.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Complimentary use of our gym and swimming pool facilities
- Complimentary round of golf and only £10 a round for friends and family
- 20% off treatments
- 15% off spa retail
- Use of the luxury Spa Garden for only £25 each for yourself and friend or family member
- Occupational Health support
- Rewarding our Stars of the Month
- Celebrating employee birthdays
- Refer a friend scheme
- Learning and Development for your career progression
- Access to high street discount platform
- Access to a wellbeing platform
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
Applicants should be able to drive and have access to a vehicle due to the rural location of Carden Park.