Bartender - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bartender - Cafe Murano - Central London
We are currently recruiting for a motivated, enthusiastic and talented Bartender to join our team at Cafe Murano, located in the Covent Garden area of Central London.
Under the direction of Chef-Proprietor, Angela Hartnett, Cafe Murano offers simple, beautiful, classic Italian food and wine within warm, relaxed surroundings.
We are looking for an experienced Bartender who is passionate about what they do.
To join us the successful Bartender will have;
- Provide charismatic, warm and engaging service
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge and passion for Italian wine, spirits and cocktails, with a desire to learn more
- Have a passion for food and confident in providing guests with a memorable experience from behind a bar dining counter
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience working as a Bartender in a similar, fast-paced environment
- Thrives under pressure with a positive can-do attitude
In return we offer;
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth and development
- Generous company discounts
- Competitive pay rate
- Up to 28 days annual leave - increasing with length of service
- Full-time hours consisting of approximately 35-45 hours per week
Beyond skills we’re looking for a Bartender with heart and personality, who believes they can really make a difference to our team at Cafe Murano.
The successful applicant can look forward to being welcomed into a fun, supportive, sociable team, where regular training and guidance will help you to develop your knowledge and provide you with the foundations of a great career.
If you are looking to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and skills, we would love to hear from you!