Assistant Manager - Branded Restaurant - Ashford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager - Restaurant
Up to £27,000 + bonus
Are you looking to join one of the most rapidly-expanding and innovative restaurant brands in the UK at present?
Are you looking for a fast paced role in a thriving, busy environment?
Are you hard-working and friendly with a passion for customer service?
The role of the Assistant Manager involves working closely with the General Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the restaurant. The ideal Assistant Manager will have experience within a branded QSR or casual dining environment where they have led their teams from the front and proactively developed others. They will be enthusiastic and passionate with high levels of energy to deal with a fast-paced business; in addition to demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service.
- Scheduling labour in line with a budget
- Cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Controlling P&L accounts and reviewing financial reports
- Overseeing recruitment, appraisals, performance management and action plans.
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, ambitious and experienced Assistant Manager. To apply for this position please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.