Early Morning Cleaner - Dartford
- Job Type
- Part Time
Early Morning Cleaner - Birchwood Park Golf and Country Club, Wilmington
Mornings - 2-3 a week, 04.00 - 08.00
National Minimum Wage
Responsible for cleaning the club house and back of house areas. To assist and serve our customers with the requested services, ensuring service excellence and maximizes each sale opportunity for department and club.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, e.g., attendance, timekeeping, dress code, name badge, appearance
- Reviews daily bookings, and plan day accordingly
- Greets customers utilising name where possible. Offers and explains other services provided at the centre
- Cleans and services clubhouse to the expected standards.
- Organises and assists with logging laundry for collection and delivery.
- Maintains and follows sanitation and cleaning procedures eg: glassware, crockery, equipment, storage areas. Keeps clubhouse and all public areas clean by mopping floor, vacuuming carpet, scrubbing sinks, wiping mirrors thoroughly in a timely fashion.
- Completes all necessary side work, daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules. Replenishing stocks are required
- Completes opening and closing procedures as per shift
- Assist in the training and development of new or less experienced co-workers
- Complies with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management.
Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted