Kitchen Porter - Wilmington
- Job Type
- Full Time
Kitchen Porter - Birchwood Park Golf Centre
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head Chef/2nd Chef/3rd/Assistant Chef
Responsible for day to day cleanliness of all food production, service areas and utensils ie: pots, pans, plates etc.
- Attends work in correct uniform, at correct rostered time
- Meets all standards for performance, appearance and service provision.
- Maintains a high standard of hygiene throughout the kitchen and food service area. keeping all cleaning records up to date
- To carry out any reasonable request made by a member of management.
- Ensures all cleaning chemicals are correctly stored and used within guidelines of relevant COSHH training.
- Works with other departments to ensure efficiencies of operations.
- To close down the kitchen and report to duty manager when completed
- To ensure customers are greeted in a courteous manor at all times
- Complies with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management.
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individuals potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.
Please note unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted