Membership Sales Advisor - Wilmington
- Job Type
- Full Time
Membership Sales Advisor - Birchwood Park Golf Centre
RESPONSIBLE TO: Sales Manager
A fantastic opportunity is available to join Birchwood Park Golf and Country Club.
Birchwood’s gym has undergone a complete transformation with the addition of a swimming pool, spa facilities and new studios in addition to its extensive golf and events facilities. This project provides a very exciting and financially rewarding opportunity.
If you are passionate about sales, working within a team to succeed and maintaining fantastic customer relationships then we want to hear from you.
- Achieving monthly and annual membership sales targets.
- Contributing to reaching and exceeding the monthly and annual Events and Group Golf targets.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Handling Telephone enquiries following the company standard by fulfilling the criteria set out on the Telephone Enquiry Assessment Form.
- Touring prospective members around the course/club following the company standard by fulfilling the criteria set out on the Tour Assessment Form.
- Responding to Web Enquiries within one hour by telephone where possible.
- Processing prospect information accurately onto the prospect system and following up all enquiries by setting actions on the prospect system accordingly.
- Processing new memberships onto the membership system accurately and correctly.
- Making a minimum of 20 outgoing quality contacts per day on the telephone.
- Collecting a minimum average of 1.5 Point of Sale referrals from new joiners.
- Generating new leads as per the activities agreed on the planner.
- Contributing to the planner by putting ideas forward and carrying out activities on the planner set by the Sales Manager.
- Knowing the product.
- Ensuring that all sales procedures are being correctly implemented and used to generate new leads and convert enquiries to business.
- Being self-sufficient on lead generation, through effective follow up calls, initiating referrals, outreaching and any other means deemed necessary by the Sales Manager.
- Own conversion rate in line with the company expectations.
- Attending Sales Meetings when appropriate.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Being fully conversant with the Club’s Health and Safety policy and emergency procedures for fire and accident, reporting any accidents in the prescribed manner.
- Complies with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management.
Apply for Membership Sales Advisor - Wilmington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly