Golf and Health and Fitness Advisor - Dartford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Golf and Health and Fitness Advisor - Birchwood Park Golf Centre, Wilmington
Responsible to: Sales Manager
Burhill Golf and Leisure Ltd (BGL) is delighted to announce a significant £5,000,000 investment into the development of the newly branded Birchwood Park Golf and Country Club, currently Birchwood Park Golf Centre.
We have undergone a complete transformation of our health and fitness area to create the newly styled venue, which was launched at the beginning of 2017.
This is an exciting position for an experience sales advisor who would like to take on the challenge of a sales role. We are looking for a dedicated, focussed and sales driven individual who will work as part of our dedicated sales team to help us achieve our first year membership numbers.
- Achieving monthly and annual membership sales targets.
- Contributing to reaching and exceeding the monthly and annual Events and Group Golf targets.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Handling Telephone enquiries following the company standard by fulfilling the criteria set out on the Telephone Enquiry Assessment Form.
- Touring prospective members around the course/club following the company standard by fulfilling the criteria set out on the Tour Assessment Form.
- Responding to Web Enquiries within one hour by telephone where possible.
- Processing prospect information accurately onto the prospect system and following up all enquiries by setting actions on the prospect system accordingly.
- Processing new memberships onto the membership system accurately and correctly.
- Making a minimum of 20 outgoing quality contacts per day on the telephone.
- Collecting a minimum average of 1.5 Point of Sale referrals from new joiners.
- Generating new leads as per the activities agreed on the planner.
- Contributing to the planner by putting ideas forward and carrying out activities on the planner set by the Sales Manager.
- Knowing the product.
- Ensuring that all sales procedures are being correctly implemented and used to generate new leads and convert enquiries to business.
- Being self-sufficient on lead generation, through effective follow up calls, initiating referrals, outreaching and any other means deemed necessary by the Sales Manager.
- Own conversion rate in line with the company expectations.
- Attending Sales Meetings when appropriate.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Being fully conversant with the Club’s Health and Safety policy and emergency procedures for fire and accident, reporting any accidents in the prescribed manner.
Closing Date: 26th August 2018
Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted
Apply for Golf and Health and Fitness Advisor - Dartford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly