Greenkeeper - Dartford
- Job Type
- Part Time
Casual Greenkeeper - Birchwood Park Golf Centre
Responsible to: Course Manager
Under the general supervision of Golf Course Manager, the Assistant Greenkeeper will participate in the various tasks in which he/she is assigned for the maintenance and upkeep of the golf course and property.
Applicants must have a full driving licence.
- To carry out under direction all the various tasks of Golf Course maintenance to which he/she is assigned.
- The operation of all equipment to the approved standard of use to include equipment hygiene and understanding Health and Safety.
- Assisting in various course project works to include aeration, turfing, seeding, landscaping etc.
- General maintenance and understanding of greens, tees, fairways, roughs and bunkers.
- General maintenance and understanding of drainage work, including ditch maintenance.
- Responsible for maintenance and hygiene of allocated equipment for the days tasks.
- General maintenance and upkeep of the maintenance facility, equipment and tools
- Watering to include hand watering and basic irrigation maintenance as directed.
- Report to work at the designated time as directed. Work starting times are subject to change depending on the time of year and business requirements.
- Complies with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. Employee is regularly required to stand and walk outdoors. Hours include early mornings and weekends.
Applications should be in writing with an up to date CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 30th June 2018
Please note unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted
Apply for Greenkeeper - Dartford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly