Lifeguard - Dartford
Casual Lifeguards - Birchwood Park
Variety of Hours Are Available
Responsible to: Fitness Manager
Main Duties: To ensure the safety of all pool users and to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain vigilant supervision of the swimming pool and splash pool at all times.
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure poolside rules are complied with by pool users at all times.
- Administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary.
- Ensure that all facility equipment is put away and stored securely when not in use.
- Carry out water tests every 2 hours whilst on duty, and any environmental test as required.
- Complete bather counts every half hour whilst on duty.
- Ensure the pool plant and storage areas are maintained, organised, safe and clean at all times.
- Report any water testing, water quality or maintenance issues to the Duty Manager.
- Maintain a valid RLSS/ISRM National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and keep it up to date through a regular programme of training and practice.
- Comply with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures including the Normal Operating Procedure and Emergency Action Plan.
- Undertake any further duties or training as requested by the Fitness Manager.
- May be required to work evenings and weekends.
Applications should be in writing with an up to date CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 31st July 2018
Please note unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted
Apply for Lifeguard - Dartford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly