Administrator - Dartford
- Job Type
- Part Time
Administrator - Birchwood Park Golf and Country Club
Hours: Casual 12- 24 hours
Responsible to: Senior Administrator
The delivery of excellent service at all times to ensure customer satisfaction. Duties involved in the smooth functioning of the facility.
- Cash Handling
- Administration work flow
- Data Security
- Revenue Control: Cashiering, Banking & Reconciliations
- Cost Control: Purchase Ledger, Petty Cash, etc.
- Data Security Company & HR Information
- Organisation & Filing
- Ensure processes are completed according to the Group Financial Standards
- Data Input
Daily Tasks include:
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Investigating Differences
- Inputting invoices to the Sage purchase system in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all new starters files are complete
- Track expiry of First Aid, Defib, Fire, Manual Handling
- Processing of payroll hours
Skills required for the role
- Knowledge of banking processes and procedures
- Good computer literacy (Incl. Sage and Excel)
- Good communication skills and team player
- Attention to detail
- Organised and ability to meet short term deadlines
- Flexible working approach, hours to include some weekend work
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individuals potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.
Unsuccessful candidate will not be contacted
Closing Date: 19th November 2017