Food and Beverage Supervisor - Walton-on-Thames
- Job Type
- Full Time
Food and Beverage Supervisor - Burhill Golf Club
RESPONSIBLE TO: Food and Beverage Manager
Established in 1907, Burhill Golf Club is one of the finest golf venues in Surrey. Nestled in leafy parkland on the outskirts of Walton on Thames, Burhill has two superb 18 hole golf courses, each very different in style, character and golfing challenge.
We are looking for a confident and outgoing Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our friendly and growing team, working closely with the Food & Beverage Manager and other duty managers.
An individual with team leader or supervisory experience will be vital as you will be operating and managing the team across a multi-functioning F&B establishment (including banqueting and members’ bar/restaurant).
You will assist the Food and Beverage Manager by making recommendations for improvements as well as training and motivating team members to ensure operating standards are met.
You will need to have a flexible approach to work and exceed customer expectations by upholding and implementing high standards of service.
- Take orders for food & beverage as appropriate
- Serve orders of food and beverage both promptly and as required
- Check customer satisfaction throughout the meal
- Clearing of tables and relaying
- Actively sell food and beverage using appropriate selling techniques
- Anticipate customer needs as appropriate
- Sell other services and facilities of the club as appropriate
- Complete tasks on the cleaning schedule ensuring the standards required are maintained
- Follow liquor control systems in place
- Ensure all food orders are posted correctly through the POS system,
- Bills are cashed off or signed for and payment is received on ESP
- Ensure customer feedback is forwarded to the manager on duty and negative feedback acted upon
- Report any maintenance defects as required
- Follow all standard checklists as required
- Inform supervisor on duty of any stock shortage
- Action customer requests as appropriate
- Act as a job buddy for new starters as requested
Preferred knowledge & experience:
- Previous experience of operating a busy multi-function operation in a similar management position.
- Alcohol license training and up to date food safety certificates is advantageous but not essential
- The desire to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good eye for detail and exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Have a flexible approach to work (weekend and evening work will be required)
Apply for Food and Beverage Supervisor - Walton-on-Thames
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly