Food & Beverage Assistant - Dartford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Food & Beverage Assistant - Birchwood Park Golf Centre
POSITION: Food and Beverage Assistants
RESPONSIBLE TO: Food and Beverage Supervisors and Manager
Responsible for set-up, maintenance and operation of the food and beverage department. To assist and serve our customers with the requested food and beverage orders, ensuring service excellence and maximizes each sale opportunity for department and club.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, e.g., attendance, timekeeping, dress code, name badge, appearance
- Reviews daily bookings, functions sheets, table reservations etc
- Greets customers utilising name where possible. Offers customers menu and informs specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
- Effectively up sells other items on menu, ie: appetisers, desserts, mixed drinks, wine, coffee, etc.
- Process orders through the ESP/check order system and serve as appropriate
- Checks orders to ensure complete and correct order meets presentation and quality standards. Serves courses at appropriate time intervals. May package orders for take-out.
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as requested adhering to Weights and Measures compliance, utilising appropriate glass for order.
- Provide prompt service for all orders
- Clear tables and bar as customers are finished and suggests further sales
- Totals bill and accept payments and process through ESP system
- Maintains and follows sanitation and cleaning procedures e.g., glassware, equipment, storage areas, refrigerators; keeps bar and restaurant service area clean by mopping floor, vacuuming carpet, scrubbing sinks, wiping mirrors and counters thoroughly in a timely fashion.
- Completes all necessary side work, including filling salt/pepper shakers, separating linen, stocking of shelves and daily tasks as required
- Completes opening and closing procedures as per shift
- Assist in the training and development of new or less experienced co-workers
- Complies with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management.
Please submit your application by 25th March
Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.