Maintenance Assistant - Dartford
- Job Type
- Part Time
Maintenance Assistant - Birchwood Park Golf and Country Club, Dartford
Part Time – Weekends plus some evenings/early mornings
Responsible to: Maintenance Manager
Main Duties: Participate in the maintenance of the building and equipment, including the pool plant, within Birchwood Park Golf and Country Club.
- Work to a program of routine maintenance for all equipment adhering to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Prioritise work in conjunction with the Maintenance Manager’s needs.
- Help run the day to day maintenance, operation and servicing of the building and equipment within Birchwood Park Golf and Country Club.
- Help run the day to day maintenance, operation and servicing of the Pool Plant, Sauna, Steam Room and Hydrotherapy areas including calibrating and cleaning probes, servicing, pool water testing, handling chemicals etc.
- Inspect operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Help maintain all equipment to the approved standard of use adhering to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Help diagnose and repair all operational faults.
- Be able to use all types of maintenance tools including drills, soldering equipment, jig saws, grinding machines, hand tools, saws etc: conforming to Health and Safety regulation.
- Ensure the workshop environment is maintained to an organised, safe and clean at all times.
- Comply with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures.
- Undertake any further duties or training as requested by the Maintenance Manager.
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. Employee is regularly required to stand and walk outdoors, work in confined spaces and be exposed to hazardous substances. This is a practical hands on operational position.
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted