Fitness Consultant - Dartford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Fitness Consultant - Birchwood Park Golf and Country Club
Responsible to: Health and Fitness Manager
The delivery of excellent service at all times to ensure customer satisfaction and maximise retention of members. To conduct a variety of operational duties involved in the smooth functioning of the facility.
- Consult new members on their health and fitness goals and design an appropriate programme.
- Instruct them on the equipment, ensuring they are exercising safely and effectively.
- Be responsible for the ongoing care of your own members.
- Review their progress and change their programme at required intervals.
- Follow up non-attendees to encourage more regular participation.
- Come up with/be involved with new ideas to promote members motivation and retention.
Gym Floor Cover
- Maintain a presence on the gym floors, both cardiovascular and resistance.
- Remain approachable and visible at all times.
- When appropriate, chat to members while they are working out.
- Monitor and correct exercise intensity and techniques.
- Be responsible for opening and closing the club when on shift and undertake any duties required in the process.
- Ensure the presentation, cleanliness and hygiene of the club is maintained to a high standard at all times.
- Complies with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individuals potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.
Unsuccessful candidate will not be contacted
Closing Date: 15th October 2017