- Britannia Hotels
- Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- 26 Jan 2023
- 02 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
The Park, Market Bosworth
Warwickshire, CV13 0LP
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most impressive and striking hotels in Market Bosworth. Set in 11 acres of beautiful, landscaped gardens, the Grade II listed mansion which houses the hotel dates backs from the 17th century and still retains many of its original features, making for a visually impressive location.
Bosworth Hall Hotel is a 210 bedroom-hotel that offers a range of conference facilities to suit all business needs. We offer on-site catering and have a variety of function rooms, seating up to 220 people and suitable for every occasion. We also offer a wealth of smaller options for more intimate gatherings, such as one-to-one meetings and interviews. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Wedding Administrator on to the team.
As Wedding Administrator, you will be required to:
- Receive wedding enquires by phone, e-mail, and 3rd party websites.
- Obtain the required information to successfully quote back to the client.
- Arrange show arounds with the wedding coordinators based at the hotels.
- Track the wedding enquiries, the hotels are currently dealing with.
- Update and maintain records of all enquiries given to the hotels in the enquiry system.
- Update the hotels content on the 3rd party websites we advertise with.
- Do other duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate’s personality and skills:
- Strong organisational skills,
- Computer literate,
- Strong communication skills via email and telephone,
- Willing to be flexible within the role,
- Attention to detail,
Look at our website and look at this fantastic Landmark Hotel!
This position offers the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 62 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.